Here is how the Student Participation sheet works:
- Print out the sheet and print copies.
- Cut the sheets in half so that each student gets one column every day.
- At the beginning of class, give the students a “Participation Grade” sheet.
- Have each student complete their heading.
- If students are not participating, cut or mark off the grades from the bottom up.
- At the end of the period or day, the students turn in their “Participation Grade” sheet and whatever grade is at the bottom is their participation grade for the day.