- Anyone know of any free (or low cost) ways to store your teaching resources. HELP!
7 Notes/ Hide
- kdev0r said: I second the dropbox suggestion. I have it on my phone, my iPad, my work laptop, and my home computer. No matter where I am, I can send out a lesson or resource. It’s really remarkable. And FREE!
- pablophonic said: Edmodo’s library is free, limitless media storage
- littlestwampum likes this
- littlestwampum said: Betterlesson.com
- mrskaaay said: Google docs. Copy + paste and save it. For material items, cereal boxes store paper items well, especially construction paper. I use frosting cans for bulletin borders.
- maevegreen said: Dropbox rocked my world over the summer for storing things I wanted to do for getting my room ready for the new school year!
- dietcokeporfavor likes this
- classroomcollective posted this